Therapeutic Day Treatment
Therapeutic Day Treatment program is individualized for each child and is delivered in the child’s school-based setting. This service delivers social and emotional learning strategies, psychotherapeutic interventions and opportunities to lean and use daily actions to enhance social, interpersonal skills, and increase instructional time in the classroom. ICG has adopted a Truancy Protocol to help create consistency at school by supporting the student and family with strategies and services to foster a positive connection between the student and the school community.
TDT summer Program
Infinity Counseling Group Therapeutic Day Treatment Summer Session operates Monday through Friday. The program provides a combination of psychotherapeutic interventions, medication education, and mental health treatment. The program provides treatment modalities and clinical/educational supportive interventions necessary to enhance academic performance. The treatment involves initial and ongoing assessments of mental health problems, associated interventions and recommendations, collaboration with family members and/or case managers, individual and group counseling, resource linking, and crisis stabilization. Treatment goals include (but are not limited to) increasing self-control, coping skills, self-understanding, social skills, patience, medication education, mood and overall stability.
- Children and adolescents between the ages of 4-18.
- Primary diagnosis.
Meet at least 2 of the following:
1. Difficulty in establishing relationships to such a degree that one is at risk of hospitalization or out-of-home placement.
2. Documented, repeated professional intervention attempts resulting in risk of out-of-home placement.
3. Difficulty in cognitive ability making one unable to recognize personal danger or significantly inappropriate social behavior resulting in risk of out-of-home placement
• Delivers a combination of psychotherapeutic interventions and strategies to enhance social and interpersonal skills.
• Direct focus on problem solving, anger management, community responsibility, impulse control, and appropriate peer relations.
• Therapeutic Day Treatment includes individual, group and family sessions.
Services provided year-round through Therapeutic Day Treatment Summer Program
Eligible Funding Sources:
Children’s Services Act
Mental Health Initiative