Intensive in- home
Intensive In-Home provides short-term, home-based services which offer emergency assistance 24 hours per day, seven days a week. This service is designed to allow the family in crisis to remain safely together in their home, preventing out of home placement of the at-risk child/youth. This service is also utilized to reintegrate a child back into the home and community after an out-of-home placement.
- Children and adolescents between the ages of 4-21.
- At least one legal guardian must participate in the Intensive In-Home Services process.
Meet at least 2 of the following:
1. Difficulty in establishing relationships to such a degree that one is at risk of hospitalization or out-of-home placement.
2. Documented, repeated professional intervention attempts resulting in risk of out-of-home placement.
3. Difficulty in cognitive ability making one unable to recognize personal danger or significantly inappropriate social behavior resulting in risk of out-of-home placement
Eligible Funding Sources:
Children’s Services Act
Mental Health Initiative