Infinity Counseling Group's Intensive In-Home Services are short-term, home-based crisis intervention services. The program is designed to allow the family in crisis to remain safely together, preventing out of home placement of the child wherever possible. In cases of children already placed outside of the home, Intensive In-Home provides for a smooth transition of the child back into the home.
The program is modeled around skill-based intervention and services are tailored to the unique needs of each family.
- Provide therapy, mentoring and supportive services to those struggling with emotional and behavioral problems.
- Introduce coping skills to help better manage behaviors.
- Respect individual's uniqueness, dignity and worth.
- Provide supportive, holistic wrap-around services, including community linkage.
- Strengthen the family's ability to cope with stressors and combat defiant behaviors through psychotherapeutic interventions in the home.
- Teach techniques that promote self-sufficiency and strengthen the family unit.